|The two stores, on the corner of Church Street, about 1890||Rockwells Store & Auto Livery|
|Monument of Lady Upton Race Horse||Lady Upton at age of 32 years. The owner Caldwell Chamberlain is driving her|
|George F. Graves||Hotel Mt. Upton, built in 1810.|
|Mint Restaurant||Route 37 - Guilford to Mt. Upton|
|Block House Route 51 - Workers for Dairymen's League lived here||Chamberlain House on Route 8 - now owned by Pilger|
First Baptist Church, organized in 1797, in the locality of Rockdale.
August 14, 1820, John Hall deeded to the society a half acre for the
purpose of building a chapel, which was erected that year. A Church was
erected to replace the chapel in 1835. |
In 1875, pursuant to the resolution to remove the organization to Mt. Upton, John Day, C.W. Rockwell and James Metcalf were appointed as a BUilding Committee. It was finished and dedicated January 13, 1876, wich RE.v L.M.S. Hanes preaching the dedicatory sermon.
|Borden Hose Company - Mt.Upton Fire Department||Mt. Upton Post Office|
|United Methodist Church||Museum - Unadilla Valley Historical Society|
|Aerial view of the hamlet of Mt. Upton. Main St (Rt. 8 and Rt. 51). Taken around 1970s||
"Borden Hose Company"
Mt. Upton Fire Department
Tomb of Alva Ogden|
Tomb of Hewitt Mills & Clarisa Whiting
Tomb of Anson Booth
Tomb of Hezekiah Wheeler and Mary Wood
Tomb of Walter A. Baldwin