Pictures

The two stores, on the corner of Church Street, about 1890 The two stores, on the corner of Church Street, about 1890 Rockwells Store & Auto Livery Rockwells Store & Auto Livery
Monument of Lady Upton Race Horse Monument of Lady Upton Race Horse Lady Upton at age of 32 years Lady Upton at age of 32 years. The owner Caldwell Chamberlain is driving her
George F. Graves George F. Graves Hotel Mt. Upton Hotel Mt. Upton, built in 1810.
Mint Restaurant Mint Restaurant Route 37 - Guilford to Mt. Upton Route 37 - Guilford to Mt. Upton
Block House Route 51 Block House Route 51 - Workers for Dairymen's League lived here Chamberlain House Chamberlain House on Route 8 - now owned by Pilger
First Baptist Church First Baptist Church, organized in 1797, in the locality of Rockdale. August 14, 1820, John Hall deeded to the society a half acre for the purpose of building a chapel, which was erected that year. A Church was erected to replace the chapel in 1835.

In 1875, pursuant to the resolution to remove the organization to Mt. Upton, John Day, C.W. Rockwell and James Metcalf were appointed as a BUilding Committee. It was finished and dedicated January 13, 1876, wich RE.v L.M.S. Hanes preaching the dedicatory sermon.
Borden Hose Company Borden Hose Company - Mt.Upton Fire Department Mt. Upton Post Office Mt. Upton Post Office
United Methodist Church United Methodist Church Museum - Unadilla Valley Historical Society Museum - Unadilla Valley Historical Society
Aerial view of the hamlet of Mt. Upton Aerial view of the hamlet of Mt. Upton. Main St (Rt. 8 and Rt. 51). Taken around 1970s Borden Hose Company "Borden Hose Company"
Mt. Upton Fire Department
Tomb of Alva Ogden
Tomb of Hewitt Mills & Clarisa Whiting
Tomb of Anson Booth
Tomb of Hezekiah Wheeler and Mary Wood
Tomb of Walter A. Baldwin
Town of Guilford | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2018 West Corporation